A tourist circuit that shows us in the broadest sense of the advantages and disadvantages to a high standard of reality that afflicts one of the busiest tourist destinations by our visitors. It is known that the path to the citadel of Machu Picchu is by train, an exclusive service companies “Peru Rail and Inca Rail” who set the cost and availability of spaces; for this reason, we present our alternative to visit Machu Picchu in an economical manner with the possibility of expecting to see true artistic geographies that among mixed with snow that do to maximum altitudes of up to 4,297 masl at the “Abra Malaga” with temperatures ranging from 5 to 20 degrees in the area of Carrizal with an altitude of 3,245 masl, down to our jungle with an altitude of 1,870 m.a.s.l. in the village of “Aguas Calientes” and no less indifferent to the warmth of the people therein lies with opportunities to participate in tourism constitute an axis of social development. This route also shows how tired and uncomfortable that may be in the path of Santa Maria to Santa Teresa, on his way gauge and physical condition that every visitor must have.
Start Time: 7:00 hrs. the first day.
End Time: 21:00 hrs the third day
Duration: 3 days
- Round-trip tourist transport from Cusco to “Hidroeléctrica” and Cusco
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 breakfasts.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to “Aguas Calientes”
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu
- 2 nights of accommodation (Private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage room, no extra cost)
- Permanent assistance of the company
– One-way Train Ticket from Hidroeléctrica to “Aguas Calientes” (OPTIONAL 29 DOLLARS).
- Repelente para mosquitos, bloqueador solar.
- Gorro y polos manga larga.
- Traje de baño, short, toalla, sandalias si desea visitar los baños termales.
- Linterna, poncho para lluvia.
- Botella de agua personal y Snacks.
- Cámara fotográfica, etc.