A tourist circuit that shows us the broadest sense of the advantages and disadvantages to a high standard of reality that afflicts one of the busiest tourist destinations by visitors. It is known that the path to the citadel of Machu Picchu is by train, an exclusive service of the companies “Peru Rail and Inca Rail” who set the cost and availability of spaces; for this reason, we present our alternative to visit Machu Picchu in an economical manner with the possibility of expecting to see the true artistic geographies that mix each other with snow that make to maximum altitudes of up to 4,297 masl at “Abra Malaga” with temperatures ranging from 5 to 20 degrees in the area of Carrizal with an altitude of 3,245 masl, down to our jungle with an altitude of 1,870 masl in the village of “Aguas Calientes” and no less indifferent to the warmth of the people therein lies with opportunities to participate in tourism constituting an axis of social development. This route also shows how tired and uncomfortable that may be in the path of Santa Maria to Santa Teresa on his way of trail and physical condition that every visitor must have.
Start Time: 7:00 hrs the first day
End Time: 21:30 hrs the second day
Duration: 2 days
- Round-trip Tourist Transport from Cusco to “Hidroelectrica” and Cusco
- Return Train from “Aguas Calientes” to “Hidroelectrica”
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (first day), 1 breakfast (second day)
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up and down from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu and “Aguas Calientes”
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu
- 1 night of accommodation (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage room, no extra cost)
- Permanent assistance of the company.
- Lunch on the second day
- One-Way Train Ticket from “Hidroeléctrica” to “Aguas Calientes” (OPTIONAL 29 DOLLARS).
- Sunscreen or a hat to cover your face of the sun.
- A camera
- Long-Sleeve Polo with preference for the number of mosquitoes at certain times
- A non-disposable water bottle to Machu Picchu as it is forbidden to enter disposable bottles of water to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Sandals if you want to relax in the thermal baths of Machu Picchu.
- A personal towel.
- Original Passport.