It is known by a few but the secrets that keeps this place are huge; we just need to get to the entrance of this archaeological complex to feel the energy that keeps throughout its history; Currently, it is known as “the Valley of CHUQUIQUIRAO” and is located at the surroundings of the city of Cusco in a valley not too busy to have been discovered and protected no more than 2 years. However, studies indicate that this place was one of the main research centers and retreat of the Inca Empire having a major observatory atop the archaeological complex which had the function of being the place of meditation of the Inca.
The perfect place for those adventurers who mix the relationship of astronomy, culture and spiritualism.
Start Time: 9:00 Hrs the first day
End Time: 16:00 Hrs the same day
Duration: Daily Tour
- Pick-up from your hotel in a private transport
- Lunchbox (vegetarian option available)
- Walking stick.
- Archaeologist specialist in “architecture and Inca history”
- Medical Assistance (in case of any problems with acclimatization or tiredness in the walk)
- Transfer from the archaeological complex to your hotel.
- Cold drinks (soft drinks, beer or energizing)
- Long views (by the variety of birds seen)
- Guide book of historic relationship of the archaeological complex.
- Sun Cap or Hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Sandals and towel if you wish to enter the river.
- A colour copy of your passport
- A bit of cash if you wish to buy some extra snack.